Comment on page
Add GraphLinq Chain To Ledger
Make sure that your Ledger device is connected to your computer or mobile device and that the latest firmware is installed.
- 1.Install the latest version of the Ledger Live software on your computer or mobile device if you haven't already.
- 2.Open Ledger Live and navigate to the Ethereum app on your Ledger device.
- 3.Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the Ethereum app window and select "Experimental Features".
- 4.Toggle on the "Developer Mode" option.
- 5.Go back to the main Ethereum app window and click on the "+" icon in the top right corner.
- 6.Select "Add custom chain" and fill in the information as follows:
Network Name: GraphLinq Chain
New RPC URL: https://glq-dataseed.graphlinq.io/
Chain ID: 614
Currency Symbol: GLQ
Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.graphlinq.io/
- 7.Click on "Save" and confirm the new chain on your Ledger device.
You should now be able to use GraphLinq chain in Ledger Live.