- 1.Connect to GraphLinq App on Ethereum Mainnet Or GraphLinq Mainnet depending on you want to bridge in our bridge out.
- 3.Click on "Bridge in my GLQ" or "Bridge out my GLQ"
- 4.Enter the amount of GLQ you would like to move to GraphLinq Chain or Ethereum
- 5.Click on "Deposit GLQ from ETH Network" or "Deposit GLQ from GraphLinq Network"
- 6.Confirm the transaction on your web3 wallet to execute the transaction and wait for the confirmation
- 7.After the transaction is successfully confirmed, switch your wallet to the GraphLinq Chain's network or Ethereum network. If you don't have GraphLinq Chain on your MetaMask, here is how you can add it simply
- 8.Click on "Claim GLQ from GraphLinq Network" or "Claim GLQ from Ethereum Network" and confirm the transaction on your web3 wallet. If you had the same address on Ethereum chain, you've been airdropped enough Gas fees in GLQ to be able to claim your bridged tokens on the new network.
Your bridge is completed successfully.
Note: The minimum required GLQ for paying gas fees for doing the first transaction on the mainnet (for claiming bridged GLQ) has been airdropped to all (Erc20 GLQ)holders on the new GraphLinq Chain.